Sunday, March 8, 2009

Patty's One-Liner of the Week...almost.

Damn!

I should know not to make notes in shorthand after I've had a couple of cocktails.

During the Nursery Rhyme/Dr. Suess party last night I uttered what was probably the most off-the-cuff, type-before-you-really-think-it-through one-liners...and it worked. It was good enough to even get Syri to chime in over a song with a snicker.

All I can remember is that it involved several people commenting on liking P!nk the singer, then a sexual reference to something pink and my response was something like "I like pink, just not necessarily in my face".

Damn vodka. Oh well. Lesson learned. Full notes from now on!

I didn't even get a picture! It was a hot party. As usual, I stressed about what to wear. I came up with a Peter Cottontail-ish outfit and then Baz got me liking the idea of the hare racing the tortoise. He asked where the tortoise was and I said something like "He's still at the fuckin' race, I'm here to party."

1 comment:

  1. clearly that's what SL needs more of.. Patty's one-liners!

    ReplyDelete