Monday, April 20, 2009

Howdy Pardner!

So, 4/18 was Cowboy night at Jake's. I have to say, I was FOR ONCE ready in advance. I found an outfit a full day in advance. Normally, I'm rushing around after the party has started, having to ignore TP's from Jake and the boys...but this week I was ready.
Lots of hot guys in chaps, faded plaid, leather and boots. Can't go wrong there. Syri was great, of course, as DJ. Even caving in to pressure to play the occasional country song, when requested. Also, any song with a cowboy-appropriate word in the title was fair game as well...so we heard the likes of Jessica Simpson whispering her way through "These Boots are Made for Walkin'" (I prefer the original, but oh well) and somehow Def Leppard's "Pour Some Sugar on Me"...I forget how that fit in with the cowboy theme. LOL
I don't know if anyone caught it, but I stripped early (and quickly changed back). I thought it would be cute to have those red cover-all-underwear that they used to wear in the ol' West...but in the end, I didn't care for it. And, to my knowledge, no pics exist.
I had to call it an early night. RL always seems to get in the way when I'm having fun.

Makes you wonder if there were any "queeny" gays back in the day...I mean, that's gotta be how the leather thing started...don't ya think?

Somethin' kinda hot about the brim of the hat coverin' the eyes, don't ya think?


All the hot men in leather, boots, indian garb and of course...Syri's hot little number, made me remove the cloak.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you looked great Patty! (secret of making red coveralls look sexy.. don't wear them.. or at least don't have that be all you are wearing)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I'm the only one commenting here.. :)

    ReplyDelete