Sunday, January 18, 2009

Another weekend over...

Not much going on. Attempted to "venture" around SL tonight. Found a lot of empty/boring regions. Even went to a place called "Hottieville". Don't bother, pretty much a place for newbies. Which is fine. I'm not judging.


Spent a few minutes at Boot's Beach:




Then went and got a few pics of myself at the Blue Boy Club:






Used to love going there about a year or so ago. DJ Wes used to spin a couple of times a week, always a good time. Nothing goes on there now, but it's still there. Maybe it'll be revived one of these days. Of course, nothing will ever replace Jake's in my heart. ;)


Here is a silly pic from one of many fun nights at Jake's Club, this was Circus Night:


And that's my pal Rocky to my left.

No comments:

Post a Comment