Sunday, February 8, 2009

Patty's One-Liner of the Week

Well, this will have to do.


Yet another fun night at Jake's. The theme last night was Boy Scouts. I had a terrible time finding an outfit. I'd really like to know where some people found their outfits. In the end, it had gotten so late that I just found a pair of cargo shorts that were that lovely "boy scout" olive green color and some boots. Worked out alright. I really need to take time to really go shopping for these theme nights...earlier than an hour after the party has started.


Back to the subject at hand. There was a contest and the prize was set at $6969. DJ Syri made the comment "and who wouldn't love a little 69?". My reply was (drum roll please) "I'll take a 68 and I'll owe ya one". Actually, I'm a very giving person. I'd probably end up being the one "owed one".


Thank you. I'm here all week.

No comments:

Post a Comment