Sunday, February 1, 2009

Will I ever learn?

So, popped onto SL tonight. I wanted to unwind after a day of getting ready for and having a Super Bowl party. In typical fashion, too much food, too few guests...but it was all good.


Back to the story. I logged on, put on my generic outfit. Looked for the usual Sunday night pool party at Jake's. Saw there was quite a crowd in the main club area, so I TP'd. By the time everyone's images loaded, I could see suits and gowns...just beautiful people. I asked Jake what was going on, turns out it was a wedding reception...that as far as I could tell, I hadn't been invited to.


This has happened before. I have a few friends that are nice enough to allow me to locate them on the map. One night I dropped in and immediately could tell I walked in on a serious moment. Very awkward. I swore I'd never just "drop in" again...ever.


But tonight, it was the club. There were A LOT of people. Why not, right?


Oh well. The groom was gracious and sure that he invited me. He may have been being nice. I threw on a suit and just had fun. It was a nice way to end the weekend.



Not the best pic of me, but I still think I clean up nice. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment